Dynamic DNS Update
by: Ice Cold Apps • 587
The ultimate Dynamic DNS Client (DDNS), for free! From now on you can always access your device from everywhere! Support for multiple predefined DDNS services and if yours is not listed, just add a custom one. You can also add multiple Dynamic DNS Updaters which will run simultaneously.
Default services included: ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit. Or add a custom update URL!
The app supports extensive logging and can be set to automatically start/stop a Dynamic Updater when your device is connected to a specific WIFI network!
In this version you can add a maximum of two Dynamic DNS Updaters. If you want to be able to add unlimited Dynamic DNS Updaters please buy Dynamic DNS Update Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate
- Start/Stop a Dynamic DNS Updater automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network (check for SSID or BSSID)
- Set the timeout between every update in minutes, for every Dynamic DNS Updater
- Enable automatic updates for a specific Dynamic DNS Updater when the connectivity of the device changes (for example a connection to a new WIFI network)
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Custom variables for use in an update URL (at the bottom of the description more information)
- Use the local or public IP of your device
- Check the SSL certificate (or not) for secure (https) ddns updaters
- View all the IP addresses of your device (public, local, and more!)
- Set the Name, Hostname, Username and Password
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- Start a Dynamic DNS Updater when the device boots
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive)
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
Custom variables. When a custom variable is used in the URL it will be replaced with the following:
%hostname% - set hostname
%username% - set username
%password% - set password
%name% - the name of the Dynamic DNS Updater
%ip% - the public or local IP (as set)
%devicemodel% - the device model
%device% - the device name
For questions, bugs, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: https://www.icecoldapps.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Tags: malacky lugora , free dnsdynamic updater , ddns , ddns update client , dyn uperdatre dns , dynamic dns type for timeout , servers ultimate ddns updater , обновление dns , 안드로이드 ddns