by: Critalsoft • 9
eazyWallet is a free digital wallet and password manager for Android powered devices to store passwords, accounts and other sensitive data in an easy but secure way. eazyWallet uses AES encryption which is state of the art encryption technology. It stores your passwords, your web registrations and associated information in a database (a file), protected by a single password. eazyWallet allows you to store passwords and PINs in a convenient location for when you are on the move.
* A very original and easy-to-use user interface.
* Contains no advertisements.
* Unlimited number of categories.
* Unlimited number of records in each categories.
* Quickly find your entries by using the filter box.
* Easily create, view, and edit passwords.
* Access via secure login authentication.
* Forgot password feature helps you to reset your master password.
* All passwords are encrypted using AES encryption algorithm.
* Generate backup in Plain text, HTML, CSV and PDF format.
* A built-in password generator creates strong, unique passwords.
* The app locks automatically when the screen turns off and when you exit the app.
* Supports secure backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the SD card or device.
* Provides complete security of backup file as Backup data of one device cannot be restored to other device.
* Auto lock feature that can be pre configured for a specific period of time.
* Self Destruct feature that can be pre configured for a specific number of failed login attempts.
* Unlike other similar Android apps eazyWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the SD card to backup/restore the data file.
If you like this App, rate it in the Google play. Comments, critics & suggestions are always welcome at http://www.critalsoft.com/eazywallet.cfm#comment.