Electrodroid - electronics in your hand
by: IODEMA Srl • 156.7K
To most people this application seems pointless. But for those studying or teaching electronics it may be the most essential and the best ever developed app, proving that there's a lot of room to imagine and create new and useful apps.
The app's divided into three main features, set out in tabs: calculator, to help us with all those color codes, laws, voltages and stuff; pin out, with a large description of cables (from USB to any other); and the resource tab, with some useful nomenclature libraries and so on.
Don't forget that there's a donate version if you want to help the developer, Demetrio Iero.
Tags: electrodroid , electrodroid for pc , partseeker apk , electrodroid per pc , electrodroid para pc , electrodroid indir , electro droid , baixar electrodroid , ctrodroid for
by Peter , Appszoom
Jul 05, 2011
ElectroDroid is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, Audio DIN connector, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC peripheral connectors, EIDE/ATA, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning connector, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, MIDI connector, ISO connector for car audio, Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (USB specification, Resistivity table, Table of standard resistors and capacitors, Capacitor marking codes, AWG and SWG Wire size, Ampacity Table, Symbols and Abbreviations, Circuit Schematic Symbols, SI Units prefixes, Battery info, Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems, 7400 info and pinout, ASCII codes, Batteries list, Coin Batteries, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
The Android robot in the logo is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the CC BY 3.0 License.