EZcalc All-in-One Calculator
by: VEMware • 15
EZcalc is a collection of calculators designed to cover all your calculating needs. Included are simple, scientific, and hex calculators, while the paid version (EZcalc+) also adds a tip calculator and a user-defined calculator. Besides the main number display, an additional 2-line scrolling display shows the current equation being entered.
• Different calculators for different needs: simple, scientific, hex, tip (paid version), and user-defined (paid version).
•.The simple calculator is a non-cluttered, basic calculator with standard functionality.
• The scientific calculator includes a full range of functions: trig, hyperbolic, permutations and combinations, factorials, powers and roots, etc. There is also a large selection of constants and conversions (from the US National Institute of Standards and Technology).
•.The scientific calculator can display values using fixed/scientific/engineering notation. The number of digits after the decimal point can be fixed at up to 8 digits.
• The hex calculator supports hex, octal, binary, and decimal display of numbers. Besides standard functions, this calculator also adds support for AND, OR, NOT, XOR, Left Shift, Right Shift operations. Switching between the different display modes will alter the keypad so that only the usable numeric keys are displayed.
• There are a variety of combinations for the decimal point/grouping separators.
• Haptic feedback for button presses can be enabled/disabled.
• There is a results history with 10 entries that can be chosen as inputs to new calculations.
• In addition to the standard memory, there are an additional 10 user memories that can be set/retrieved from a dialog box.
• A set of predefined color “themes” to change the look of the calculators’ buttons, background, and display. With EZcalc+, you can set up your own color scheme for all the calculators.
• EZcalc+ adds a tip calculator that lets you quickly determine the tip for your meal. You can choose from pre-defined tip percentages or set your own. The paid version also lets you create your own, personalized calculator. Choose the functions you want, change the button shapes, colors, number of rows/columns, etc.
• No ads
If you like the free version of EZcalc, please consider purchasing EZcalc+ so I can continue adding functionality and improving both products.
Please refer to the help menus if you are having any issues with functionality. Let me know if you have any suggestions for future additions. Also, good reviews are always welcome and appreciated!
by A Google user
Aug 20, 2016 | "Awesome"
Very much helpful