by: Cisco Systems, Inc. • 65
Malware attacks on Android-based smartphones and tablets are on the rise. Now you can stop them.
• Identify and remediate advanced malware targeting Android-based devices.
• Get the visibility and control you need to secure mobile devices.
• Use Big Data analytics to gain Information Superiority over attackers.
ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE:
• Which systems are infected?
• Which devices are introducing the malware?
• What applications are being installed?
• How can the attack be stopped?
• Visibility to quickly identify threats targeting Android-based mobile devices to understand which systems are infected and which applications are introducing malware.
• Control to block specific applications to secure against those introducing malware and to enforce application use policies on devices accessing corporate resources.
• Enterprise ready to complement existing security layers without compromising enterprise-class performance, manageability and privacy.
NOTE: FireAMP Mobile is only available for download by customers with an Enterprise FireAMP account and activation code. If you are interested in purchasing FireAMP Mobile please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use FireAMP Mobile in combination with other industry-leading Agile Security™ solutions from Sourcefire and get the Information Superiority you need to protect your increasingly mobile enterprise.
Tags: how test fireamp , fireamp , fireamp review , activation code fireamp , fireamp mobile review , sourcefire, inc fireamp , free fireamp , fireamp review for mobile , fireamp how install