by: Pedro Rainho • 48
The Flashlight application is the most complete, intuitive, usefull and simple to use. It allows you to convert your phone/tablet into a handy flashlight either using screen or camera LED/flash as a torch (camera LED is not present in most devices).
This is the application that should be on your phone/tablet and should be used everytime you need a flashlight. It can be used for instance as a night light, as reading light or even as an emergency light.
- Flashlight (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
- Strobe (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
- Morse (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
- SOS (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
- Stop (Screen)
- Tow (Screen)
- Police (Screen)
- FireFighter (Screen)
- Ambulance (Screen)
- Rainbow (Screen)
- Auto-Start option
- Show on notification bar options
- Shake on lock screen to turn on and off flashlight
- And lots of other options that worth check it out
This application supports most phones with camera LED/flash from the following brands:
- Sony Ericsson
- SK Telesys
For a complete list of already known supported devices please check the list at: http://www.pedrorainho.eu/applications/cool-flashlight---led
- This application works with a wide range of phones/tablets with camera LED/flash
- Shake mode can only the activated on unlock screen and is only available when using camera LED/flash.
- Compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) and Jelly Bean (Android 4.1).
Tags: flashlight 2.0.0 , flashlight led donate , lanternas da auto star , led flash pt , cool flashlight code , test caméra en lampe de poche pompier , flashlight widget nec , не выключается фонарик на андроид , lumiere leddon