FTP Server Ultimate Pro
by: Ice Cold Apps • 46
A simple, secure and complete FTP Server for transferring files using a FTP client. The app supports adding multiple users, has FTPS Implicit / SFTP (FTP over SSH) / SCP support and can be set to automatically start an FTP Server when your device is connected to a specific WIFI network!
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews. There are a lot of factors of how to reproduce a bug, for example, it depends on what FTP client you use.
And that's not all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Add an FTP Server
- Add a secure SFTP (FTP over SSH) server with multiple users (and support for SCP)
- Secure the server by using FTPS Implicit (SSL/TLS) with your own certificate or our certificate
- Start/Stop a FTP server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Restrict every user to a specific folder on your device
- Set whether a user has write access
- Custom commands (stop the server, send the log, vibrate the device)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access a FTP Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- UTF-8 support
- The FTP Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple FTP Servers
- For every FTP Server you can set name, port, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, respawn on crash
- If you enable SSL (FTPS): use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple users to every FTP Server
- For every user set the username, password, document root, force stay in document root, allow write access, allow custom FTP commands (more about the custom commands at the bottom of the text)
- For every SFTP Server you can enable public key authentication, password authentication, set a root, allow write access for every user (and more)
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network and stop when the WIFI network is lost, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive)
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
- Custom FTP commands:
CUSTOM SENDLOG - send the log to the saved email address
CUSTOM STOP - stops the server
CUSTOM VIBRATE - vibrates the device
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Tags: servers ultimate pro , ftp wifi server examples , ftp server ultimate , ftp pdf , server ultimate , server ultimate pdf , ics serveur ftp plantage , server ultimate pro , servers ultimate
by Rich Moss
Apr 24, 2016 | "Awesome"
Does everything I need without much overhead.