by: Peter Ho • 21
The application capture the accelerometer sensor (or G-sensor) data into a CSV file
1. The magnitude, minimum and maximum are calculated.
2. Moving average filter
3. The captured data can be save in comma-separated values (CSV) file for further analysis. The csv are located in SD card "G-Sensor_Debug" folder.
4. Background data logging
5. Direct upload CSV file to your Dropbox via built-in Dropbox engine
6. Support English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Trad. Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
7. No ad
8. No limitation
* Modify/delete SD card contents is used to write CSV file to SD card
* Internet access is used for ad and Dropbox access
* Prevent phone from sleeping is used to keep the screen on for user taking lap
How to use the app ?
Press "Logging" to start logging accelerometer data. To stop logging, press the button again
Press menu->"Save" icon to save the logging data to CSV file
Press menu->"Dropbox" icon to upload a selected file to you Dropbox.
For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.