Gate Code Screen Lock
by: UK HD Hot Video Team • 19
Open the code gate to unlock the screen. This free app Gate Code Screen Lock allows locking and unlocking the screen for Android users. Come to try this new screen lock here.
Enable to set password to open the door
Supports full screen or status bar
Enable ringtone or vibration effect
Supply us with fast unlock with SEARCH key
Show us day of week, date and time in the door
Totally free for Android mobiles and tablets
Simple to set and easy to unlock
HOW TO LOCK AND UNLOCK THE SCREEN?
1. Set password here to open the door and unlock the screen,
2. This Gate Code Screen Lock supports to set full screen to get a full image of code door here.
Or we can get notifications to check if we enable status bar here.
3. We can enable ringtone effect or vibration effect to remind us of unlocking the screen.
4. There is a fast unlock way here for us to quickly unlock the screen with SEARCH key.
HOW TO OPEN THE DOOR?
1. Turn on this screen lock.
2. Activate the off screen here to get a code door and daily information, such as day of week, date and time.
3. Click the door handle and you will get a pop-up window for us to enter correct 4 digit password here.
4. If everything is OK, you can use this password to open the door and unlock the screen successfully here.
Remember your password and use it to lock the screen. Also you can protect your privacy here. this Gate Code Screen Lock can be a secret locker for your privacy.
Come to try this screen locker here for free. If you like it, please give us 5 stars and share with your friends. Also you can email us your advice and problems here. You will love it!
A code could be a rule for converting a piece of information into another - usually shortened or covert - form or representation, not necessarily of the same type.
In communications and information processing, encoding could be the process by which information from a source can be converted into symbols to be communicated. Decoding can be the reverse process, converting these code symbols back into information understandable by a receiver.