Gauge Battery Widget
by: Tomas Hubalek • 60K
p]If you’re fed up of dull battery widget, check this one out. Gauge Battery Widget constains 3 different sizes widgets (1x1,2x1,2x2), all of them looks like a speedometer. Choose the size that fits with you and start to show it off. What’s more, you can set the color, the type and the status bar icon.
Apart from a good-looking layout, Gauge Battery Widget is quite accurate. It seems that there are some calibration problems with some devices with Gingerbread 2.3. However, we’ve tried it on a SGS with 2.3.3 and we didn’t notice a problem.
What’s more, you can set your Wireless & Networks settings, as well as your Location & Security settings from the app. This way you can manage your battery consumption from the widget. The temperature, the voltage and the percentage can be shown on the status bar.
Gauge Battery Widget has been developed by Tomas Hubalek, a single developer who has launched half dozen of apps (widgets and games basically) with remarkably success.
Tags: battery widget , guage battery widget , battery gauge widget , gauge , gauge battery widget , battery gauge gadget , gaugebatterywidget , gauge widget , gauge battery
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Jul 26, 2011
Bored of ordinary battery widgets? All looks the same? Try this analog one! Measure your battery life and have fun.
Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info
App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!