Geocaching Multi-Tool - GeoMT
by: fdev • 68
The Geocaching Multi-Tool (GeoMT) provides several tools you might need on a multi-cache route.
• Waypoint projection
• Distance and bearing between two waypoints
• Triangulation with crossing circles
• Path intersection
• Convert waypoints between different coordinate systems:
- Latitude/longitude (WGS84 datum)
- UTM (WGS84 datum)
- Dutch grid (RD or Rijksdriehoek)
- British grid (OSGB)
• Variable digits in waypoint
- N 53.2137 E 6.568 shows 6 markers for guessing a location (see screenshot)
• Text decryption:
- Rot13 (Decryption key from Geocaching.com)
- Caesar cipher
- Letter sum (a=1, z=26)
- Letter sum reversed (a=26, z=1)
- Phone sum (abc=2, def=3...)
- Roman numerals
• Distances in metric or imperial system
• Display your GPS position and use it as a waypoint
• All waypoint calculations can be displayed on a map
• Available languages: English, Nederlands, Deutsch
A full changelog, frequently asked questions and an explanation of requested permissions can be found at the application's website.
If you come across any bugs or have questions, please send me an e-mail since I can't respond to market comments.
Tags: geomt , grid verschlüsselung geocaching , geocaching multi tool , nederlands grid naar wgs84 , geocaching multitool geomt , geocaching multitool , rijksdriehoek , geochaning multi tool geo mt , grid tool wgs84
by Brittany Randall
Dec 01, 2013 | "Good"
Wish I could use more than 2 waypoints. I bought this app specifically for one puzzle cache that i need to circle triangulate 3 different waypoints. Besides that app is ok.
by Tommy Boy
Oct 23, 2013 | "Awesome"
Great circle triangulation
by Mark Steele
Mar 05, 2013 | "Great"
Simple and it works!