Graupner HoTT RC - BETA
by: Graupner/SJ GmbH • 52
Graupner HoTT RC is a virtual Pupil transmitter. This innovative App makes it possible to control RC models in conjunction with a Graupner Teacher transmitter. It also provides the facility to control model flying simulators which are able to process a PPM signal - even without a Teacher transmitter. Inputs are implemented via the touch-screen, tilt sensors, compass and light sensor. Transmission between smartphone and transmitter is implemented via audio cable and Bluetooth.
- background images matching the model type (fixed-wing, helicopter, car or boat)
- choice of control arrangement (mode)
- Each channels name can be set individually
- Free assignment of inputs to channels (e.g. tilt sensors to channels 1 - 4, if desired)
- Background images
- Expo function
- Dual Rate function
- Channel reverse function
- Vibration at neutral point
- Self-neutralising transmitter controls (virtual centring springs)
- Adjustment of touch input (including size of control areas)
- Option of using light sensor as switch or button
Notes: the term ‘Pupil transmitter’ simply means a transmitter which is operated in conjunction with a Teacher transmitter, providing the means for an experienced model pilot / driver to intervene in critical situations. The App provides no support of any kind to beginners for the purpose of learning how to fly or drive a model.
If the app doesn’t run smoothly please try deactivating the background images and the servo values.
Since the transmitter software needed for transmission of control signals via Bluetooth is still being tested this app can only be operated with an audio cable!
Tags: graupner js , hott rc beta , graupner/js , graupner hott rc beta , hott rc , graupner hott rc , graupner hott , js/graupner radio , graupner hott mit smartphone