Gravity Screen - On/Off
by: Plexnor • 79K
Refuse to submit to the tyranny of manually turning off your screen! Gravity Screen - On/Off detects automatically if you've stashed your phone in your pocket or slid it onto a table and turns off that battery-draining screen for you: no muss, no fuss. The slight motions of your hand keep the screen on while you're using your device, and you can even enable the device to detect motion and turn the screen on from zero when it senses hand motion. Easy peasy.
If you use it properly, you'll likely save a heap of battery without even trying. Also, you can impress your geekoid friends who didn't know there was an app for that.
None that occur to us. The gravity sensor works great.
Tags: gravity screen off , como desinstalar gravity screen , screen on off , gravity screen on/off full , gravity screen , gravity screen on/off , gravity screen on off ultimate , gravity screen on off vs awesome on off , gravity screen on off
by Janel , Appszoom
Jul 16, 2015
It turns automatically the screen off when you put your phone into your pocket or onto a table. And turns the screen on when you take it out or up. No need to touch any button and you are ready to go. It's especially helpful if your lock key is hard to reach or the power button is broken.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb, Gizmodo and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion - Rise to Wake: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Rise to Wake Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Rise to Wake feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.