GW2 Event Timer (Paid)
by: Daniel Ling • 4
** This is not an official app by ArenaNet
This app uses the GW2 API to collect data in regards to the World Boss Events for eg: Shadow Behemoth.
Simple native android app User Interface to facilitate an easy way of monitoring the events. The events will auto refresh every 1 minute.
Please email me if you encounter any issues, any feedback or any suggestions. You can also pm me in game at "Sc Ar Z" without the quotes.
- Monitor World Bosses, Temple events
- Selection of Server
- Auto Refresh
- During event either Pre or Up state, the refresh rate will be auto adjusted to 15 seconds
- Selection of Refresh timing
- Simple, Clean, easy to use User Interface and BRIGHT LARGE text to show when event is up
- Keep Screen Turn On (No Screensaver) when monitoring the Timer page, can be turned off
- Event Timer (Option to turn On/Off)
- Events jump to the top when Pre/Up
- Checking of Open Dungeons (COF/COE) and Temples (COE and Temple of Lyssa currently not available)
Currently the API does not cater for DateTime stamp. As this app runs purely on the APIs, it becomes a local tracking in regards to the timer. Thus do not over rely on the timer. On initial launch, the timer will be likely not accurate.
After a event has been encountered, the timer will be updated accordingly. If the app is not used for a period of time, the timer will be calculated base on the number of cycles base on (Time To Window duration + Window duration) as there is no data as to when the last event was encountered.
This timer feature will be the number 1 priority as soon as the APIs get updated.
Features to be implemented
- Alarm when event is PRE
- Auto reset of checkboxes when 100% rare reward is reset
- More events (Looking for User Contributions)
- More wacky event messages (Looking for User Contributions)
Tags: gw event timer , gw2 timer