HandsFree Answer (Auto Answer)
by: SureMotion • 1.5K
There are times when your hands are busy (e.g. driving or biking) thus not able to answer an important incoming call. This application can automatically answer incoming calls when it detects you're driving a vehicle. You do not need to take your hands off the steering wheel to answer that call. Your phone will automatically revert back to normal answer mode (i.e. manual) after you're no longer driving. No manual steps are needed to activate or de-activate the app to auto answer incoming calls before and after your driving activity. Once you download the app, change the application settings to your preference, you are set to go. It's that simple.
HandsFree application uses low power accelerometer in your smart phone to detect your activity (e.g. driving or biking). The application consumes little battery power with no active running service in the background that could drain the battery. You will not notice any battery performance degradation after installing this application.
1. Automatically activate auto answer feature when the application detects you're driving or biking
2. Automatically suspend auto answer feature after you no longer engage in driving activity
3. Can restrict incoming calls be auto answered from callers in your contacts, starred contacts, or a customary list of phone numbers
4. Auto answer calls when a selected Bluetooth device of your choice is connected
5. After a call is auto answered, speakerphone can be automatically turned on
6. Auto answer calls when earphone/headset is plugged to your phone (avail for Pro version only)
6. Can always auto answer regardless of activity and the status of Bluetooth device
7. Allow/disallow the second call to be auto answered
7. Set a time delay before auto answer
HandsFree Answer is free. Driving mode auto detection feature (Auto Answer When Driving) is free for use for 30 days. Afterwards, that feature will be disable. If you would like to continue using that feature, please upgrade to Pro version by downloading 'HandsFree Answer Pro' license.
Note: If you are using Samsung S5, S6 or S7 with Android 5.0 (i.e. Lollipop) and newer, you need to disable the Samsung S-View feature for the app to function properly. To disable Samsung's S-View, simply open the S-View flip case.