by: Egor Pushkin • 289
!!! Landscape mode is supported !!! MacOSX and Windows are supported !!! Shell access is onboard !!! Screen zooming is allowed !!!
In this release of iRemote – FREE professional solution for manipulating your desktop!
iRemote Suite allows you to manipulate your desktop or notebook remotely via mobile device. The application allows you to simulate keyboard and/or mouse input of any kind. Key feature of iRemote Suite is to display part of desktop workspace (screen) surrounding mouse pointer on the device. This feature allows you to take advantage of application benefits while you do not have physical contact to your computer (being in next room, etc.).
You need to have Remote PC Suite running on your desktop system to have a chance to use iRemote Suite. Visit project homepage to download and install host application.
You also need to have your device to be connected to you home or office network using WiFi. You are also able to reach target host by means of GPRS/3G if it is globally available.
iRemote Suite features:
- Desktop screen sharing with zooming support;
- Configurable image quality;
- Landscape mode;
- Mouse control (mouse movement, mouse clicks, tap-to-click, scrolling);
- Keyboard control;
- Master volume control;
- Fully-functional shell access;
- Settings (pan mode and shell behavior);
- Authorization feature (with the list of known hosts on the device).
Supported desktop platforms:
- Mac OS X 10.6 or above (Intel only);
- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.
Follow the link below to download host application for your desktop:
Tags: iremote suite , iremote suite 1.0 , iremote suite pc , remote pc suite , iremotesuite , iremote suite server , iremote 3g access , suite 103 , i remote pc suit 1.0.3