by: KodaKana • 0
##What is this?
Kigo is a post to Hatena Haiku supporting tool for Android. You can do a keyword to search for "Hatena Haiku" mini-blog of Hatena, You can copy the clipboard or to create an email put in the subject line, such as opening a web browser.
Devices that can be connected to the Internet, with Android 1.6 or higher.
When you launch the Kigo, current hot keywords are listed first.
Enter a word in the input field, and press the find button, that word contains keyword is listed.
When you tap each item in the list, you will be copied to the clipboard that keyword.
In addition, the following operations are available from the menu that appears when you press and hold.
* Copu(Copy to the clipboard that keyword)
* Send(Create a mail subject line put that keyword)
* Open(Point your web browser at the page of that keyword)
* Info(Displays information of that keyword)
* Relateds(Displays the related keywords of that keyword)
You can change various settings from the Options menu to open the setting screen.
* Application Settings
* Tap Behavour(Select from the "Open" "send" copy "," what happens when you tap an item)
* Font Size(Select the size of a font in the list)
* Haiku Host(Select the host that you want to use from h.hatena.ne.jp or h.hatena.com)
* Mail Template
* To:(During the "Send" operation, the address is automatically placed in the email To field)
* CC:(Same as above)
Kigo is to request permission for an Internet connection and check the status of the network connection.
Depending on the version of Android, which may be displayed to allow the permissions other than this during the installation, it is one that is required by the OS for compatibility, Kigo are those permissions are not used.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. For more information, please read the [GNU General Public License]( http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html ).
Can be obtained from http://sourceforge.jp/users/kodakana/pf/kigo/scm/ The source code of this program.