Remote control for your Mac OSX. Move your mouse, click, drag windows, change volume, and scroll.
Start the Mac OSX server by pressing 'Start Server'. It will then keep running until you press 'Stop Server'; even after exiting the Application or restarting your computer. This means you can start it once and forget about it. Just pull out your Android and it works.
Move, click, and drag mouse. Adjust audio
- To click, tap screen.
- To drag, tap and hold until Android vibrates, then swipe with another finger or with the holding finger.
- Increase or decrease volume with your Android's volume control buttons.
- Scroll with two fingers.
1. Download Server for your Mac at http://foggyciti.com/remote
2. Take note of 4-digit Android Passcode, and click Start Server
3. Enter passcode into Android application
Android must be connected to the same wifi network as Mac
Tags: for mac remote , mac remote faq