by: Roesner Pty Ltd • 9
Marshall Multispread is Australia’s number fertiliser spreader, with 9000 units now in use across all forms of Australian agriculture.
The Marshall Multispread application assists farmers in calibrating their spreaders and visualising estimated spreading rates in real-time. Features include:
* OPERATION - Estimates the weight of fertiliser in the hopper and uses a simple countdown to determine the amount of fertiliser remaining. Display spinner and ground speeds, plus track the spreader in the field.
* CONFIGURATION - Search fertiliser rate tables to determine the gear settings and feed door settings, given a fertiliser type, spread width and application rate.
* HOPPER LOAD - Estimate hopper contents for a particular Multispread model and fertiliser type.
* MATERIAL CAL - Calculate the application rate by running a stationary calibration test and weighing the fertiliser discharged from the spreader.
* DOCUMENTS - Download and update Marshall Multispread manuals and technical documents for offline access
* SETTINGS - Configure the app GPS and InMotion account settings
The application uses GPS to track the location of the spreader. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's new in Version 4.1 :
- Uses Native Google Maps
- Custom Fertiliser density tracking improvements
- Relaxed selection of spreader configuration to allow borderline cases
- General Improvements
Hardware Controller Integration Available in Version 4.2. Due for release in February 2017