Mobile Data Widget
by: Dmitriy Lapayev • 725
The widget is designed to enable/disable mobile network data transfer (mobile traffic control).
For Android 5 and above the option "enable/disable data transfer" is not supported (invoked the system settings). Tested only for phones with one SIM-card!
• displaying the mobile network type (depending on the device and SIM-card);
• indication of the GSM signal strength;
• displaying direction of the IP PPP traffic (sending and/or receiving);
• indication of when the unit is roaming;
• ability to change the border color of the widget (at installation);
• ability to change the horizontal and vertical size (for Android 3.1 and above);
• displaying the phone number, IMEI (you can copy to the clipboard).
Data transfer via the mobile network depends on the connection state of the Wi-Fi adapter and conditions of your mobile operator. Recommended for use jointly with "Wi-Fi Info" widget, which contains the indicator "Network availability".