by: Vithya Tith • 7
Motion D-Tect turn your smart phone into a high-tech surveillance device. It uses the built in camera to take pictures when motion are within view. It uses advance signal processing detection algorithm for fast capture and has low false alarm rate. The app can also sent captured pictures by email or upload it to Facebook (private mode) with details descriptions of GPS and address of captured site. Unlike the apps, the data you record is yours and private.
Upload or send pictures with Gmail or Facebook
Provide GPS location and address in descriptions
Can set frequency tone upon detection
Can run in stealth mode on some smartphone like: Galaxy Noe 1 & 2
Detection sensitivity is easily configurable.
*** Hardware permission required by this App: ***
1. Your location- This is need to get your GPS location.
2. Network communication - This is need for internet to send email and file uploading to Facebook
3. Your accounts - Only use to get Google Gmail account to sent email only and nothing else.
4. Storage - Save captured pictures on SD card or internal SD.
5. Hardware control - Only use the camera for motion capture.
*** Note to customers***
Please informed us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any issues running the App on your phone or you are not completely satisfied. We can issue you a refund. Thanks
My other apps:
If you like this app please check out my other: Activepinger, Acousticsfilter, Waterfall Spectrem, Fastgram and ISpectral.
Tags: Motion Detector, Signal Processing