Mouse Pointer Light Gun BETA
by: Orion Games • 802
New version in progress
You can join the closed Alpha here https://plus.google.com/communities/114837645136205078862
To use this application you must start the pointerServer.java (and have Java and Bluetooth installed on your PC).
PointerServer.jar download on my website: http://fargesportfolio.com/Resources/PointerServer/PointerServer.jar
Turn your Android Phone into a Light Gun play your games like never before !
- Track Pad
- Graphic Tablet
BEFORE YOU BEGIN Read the instructions / watch video / read FAQ below.
Remember that this is a beta and I'm always working to improve it. Thank you for your understanding.
ONLY for Windows. Development for Linux and Mac coming.
You can configure the application the way you want using the menu options available in the menu (menu button on your phone).
- Shake your phone to reload your weapon in your game!
- Adjust the sensitivity depending on the capabilities of your gyroscope and the size of your screen
I cannot connect to my pc
- Restart the Bluetooth server and read what it says.
You should read:
Information text area
INFO: Your Bluetooth is already discoverable.
waiting for connection ...
Otherwise your computer have a Bluetooth problem. Install and start it.
If the message above appear but it does not work, try restarting your phone and your computer.
Try to send a file from your phone to your computer via Bluetooth.
I am connected, but the cursor is stuck in the right corner / left corner of the screen.
- You must calibrate the device: press the button menu, target your screen with your phone and press Calibrate.
The mouse runs counter to the direction that I give him
- Select "inverted accelerometer?" in the options
Keywords: Mouse, Laser Pointer, Light Gun, Office, Tools, Games, Track Pad, Graphic Tablet