by: wakdev • 3.1K
NFC Tasks is an additional application for the execution of tasks recorded by the NFC Tools.
To write and configure tasks on your NFC tags , you can download the application NFC Tools here : http://getapp.nfctools.wakdev.com/ or search on the Play Store : NFC Tools.
The execution of tasks NFC requires a lot of rights than the simple use of NFC on your phone. This is why I decided to separate the function of NFC Tools application .
NFC Tasks can be used independently with NFC tags that have been already configured by NFC Tools.
The application can perform this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle wifi
- Enable / Disable / Toggle wifi hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle mobile data
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Airplane mode (root)
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness level and brightness mode
- Set auto-rotate
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer (from Android 4.4)
- Launch app
- Launch tools
- Launch Tasker tasks
- TTS (Text to speech)
- Configuring a wireless network
- And more...
- If you encounter any problem, contact me.