Ohm's Law Calculator
by: Peter Ho • 34
The Ohm's law calculate is used to calculate the voltage, current or resistor.
How to use
1. Enter first variable with checked mark
2. Enter second variable with checked mark
3. The remaining variables will be calculated
1. Please check 2 variables only
2. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : basic electronics , calculator, Ohm's Law