One touch!Battery-Saving girls
by: SWEET Style • 29
A cute widget to save power on your smartphone!
You can switch to power-saving mode with one touch!
You can customize your settings to match a variety of situations, such as turning off your “service signal” and “Wifi” while you’re underground, change your “screen brightness” to a specified brightness.
Also clean out your memory (unnecessary temporary data) with one touch
Widget Design: 12 different designs
Widget Sizes: 4x1
- I want to extend battery life and save power.
- I want my smartphone to respond swiftly, like when I first got it.
- My battery dies quickly when I spend the day out.
- I want to extend battery life!
- One-touch battery saving mode ON/OFF
- One-touch customizable button for 3 patterns*
- One-touch memory cleaning (task killer)
- One-lump uninstall apps that are using battery power.
(Only unused apps will be deleted.)
- Display CPU usage
- Display memory usage
*Functions that can be applied for one-touch button
Automatic synching (ON/OFF)
Automatic screen rotating (ON/OFF)
service signal (ON/OFF)
screen brightness (Switch to preset brightness)
What’s more, if you buy our SWEET Style app now you’ll get free wallpaper images, too!
Download several different wallpapers designed for girls, for free!
Increase your girl power with these cute Home Screen wallpapers
《How to Install the Widget》
1. Hold down your finger on the home screen※ 2. Tap “Widget” 3. Select the app from the Widget List
※Remember to hold down your finger on a clear space without any other icons etc.
This application includes its own widgets, but if you are using the app from an SD card, the Android OS will not permit use of these widgets.
When using the widget, please ensure you have chosen “Save to Device” during app installation.
《Transferring the App to your Device from an SD Card》
1. Settings 2. Apps 3. Manage Apps
4. Select ” One touch!Battery-Saving girls *” 5. Select “Move to Device”
※Depending on your Android device, the widget may not be available to select from the Widget List immediately after it has been transferred to the device from an SD Card. Should this happen, please restart your device and try again.
・ Save new wallpaper images in the Gallery before changing your wallpaper.
・ Choose how your will be displayed from the Wallpaper Settings Screen.
We recommend choosing the largest display range possible for your Android device.
≪How to Change Your Wallpaper≫
Hold down your finger on the home screen Wallpaper (background image) Select “Gallery” Set display range Save
Tags: one touch battery