by: Opto 22 • 5
Industrial automation and control systems are in your hand with Opto aPAC.
With a touch you can discover all your SNAP I/O points, SNAP PAC controller variables, tables, charts, and more.
Set up watch lists, monitor and change values, turn points on and off, even start and stop your control program.
Ideal for commissioning, debugging, responding to alarms, and mobile connectivity to remote systems.
Look what you can do:
• Automatically discover all Opto 22 devices on your network.
• Save the devices you want to monitor in named lists.
• See digital point status. Turn digital outputs on or off.
• View analog point values. Write values to analog outputs.
• View and change all tags: control variables, table elements, charts, I/O.
• Create watch lists for the tags you want to monitor.
• See controller status, firmware version, and strategy data.
• Stop or run the current strategy. Start and stop charts.
• Search globally for device name, IP address, firmware, strategy, and watch list tags.
• Android version 2.2
• Opto 22 SNAP PAC programmable automation controller and/or SNAP I/O units. Also works with older I/O units like mistic I/O or SNAP Ethernet I/O that are attached to a SNAP PAC controller.
• A secured wireless LAN network with access to controller and I/O network. FTP passwords should be added to individual devices using PAC Manager. Wireless versions of PACs and I/O are not required. Compatible with wireless routers and VPNs. Supports port forwarding.
PLEASE NOTE: Opto aPAC is a specific and specialized application for interacting with Opto 22 controllers and I/O. You must have Opto 22 control system hardware to benefit from this application. Please do not purchase and download this app if you’re not familiar with Opto 22 control systems.
Not sure whether this app will work for you? Call Opto 22 Pre-Sales Engineering at 800-321-6786 or +1-951-695-3000. Pre-sales engineering is free.
About Opto 22
Industrial and commercial businesses, OEMs, and automation system designers have used Opto 22 products for more than 35 years to monitor, control, and get data from all kinds of machines and devices.
• Our solid-state relays and I/O modules are famous for their reliability. Most are guaranteed for life.
• Opto 22 controllers communicate over standard networks using open protocols.
• Our systems can exchange data with company databases, Allen-Bradley PLC systems, Modbus systems, OPC clients.
• Opto 22 products are manufactured and supported in the U.S.A. Product support is free.
Opto 22 Website: http://www.opto22.com
Product Support: http://support.opto22.com
Quick Start Guide: http://op22.co/IF5unZ