by: Metrel d.d. • 17
PATLink Android enables the user to scann the QR codes which contain information of the previous results, the test status, and the previously used test sequence. Based on this information the user can start the retest of the appliance with a single press on the Android Application.
Demo version is free and operational with time delays, to Activate contact your local supplier to purchase activation code to remove time delays.
PATLink Android is compatible with the following test instruments:
• MI 3309 DeltaPAT (FW 1.151 or above)
• MI 3311 GammaPAT (FW 1.87 or above)
• MI 3310 SigmaPAT (FW 1.86 or above)
• On - site comparrison of the test results
• Creation of the custom database
• Use of Smart phones camera for the QR and Barcode scanning
• Use of Smart Phones virtual keyboard
*FW version on MI3309 and MI3311 should be 1.87 or above
*FW version on MI3310 should be 1.86 or above
Nexus 7 is problematic because it only has front facing camera. Camera also has very low resolution so it is practically useless for QR and barcode scanning.
Measuring and Regulation Equipment Manufacturer