by: Sony Corporation • 69
Control and manage your Sony Personal Content Station LLS-201 from smartphones and tablets.
Your photos and videos can be stored to LLS-201, then be viewed and shared among smartphones and tablets, with more features enjoyable!
- Wirelessly transfer your photos and videos from your smartphone and tablet.
- Also support transfer from various shooting devices like digital still cameras, digital SLR cameras, and video cameras, via the USB terminal and memory card slot.
- The built-in video transcoder can automatically convert videos to appropriate format for playback on smartphones and tablets.
- The photos and videos stored on LLS-201 can be enjoyed in many ways -- wirelessly viewed on your smartphone and tablet; played on a large screen TV connected with an HDMI cable in full HD (up to 1080/60p) quality; transferred and posted to network services through a smartphone or tablet for sharing with your friends and family; etc.
- Back up your photos and videos to external USB storage (FAT32; up to 2TB supported) or memory card.
For details about Sony Personal Content Station LLS-201, see http://www.sony.net/pcs/.
Tags: pcs mnager , pcs manager sony