Percentage Calculator For Smart
by: Actually Useful Software • 5
Percentage Calculator For Smart features:
• Calculates Percent Value from known % and known Number, like PV = N x % ÷ 100
Question: How much is 40% from 200 apples?
Answer: PV = 200 x 40 ÷ 100 = 80 apples
• Calculates Number from known % and known Percent Value, like N = 100 x PV ÷ %
Question: 80 apples are 40% of all apples. How many apples total are there?
Answer: N = 100 x 80 ÷ 40 = 200 apples
• Calculates % from known Percent Value and known Number, like % = 100 x PV ÷ N
Question: What percentage is 80 apples out of 200 apples?
Answer: % = 100 x 80 ÷ 200 = 40%
• Takes both whole and decimal input
• Shows up the formula for easy learning
• Prevents division by zero
• Simple one-page UI
• Runs on both phones and tablets
Internet connection is NOT required!
Tip Calculator calculates tip (gratuity) and how to split the bill.
Enter tip either as % or as $ amount.
We really appreciate your business, thank you so very much!
NOTE: Please go to our website for important information!