PiRelay - Raspberry Pi GPIO Control for Automation
by: jasonfindlay.com • 56
SETUP INSTRUCTIONS: http://bit.ly/pirelay
PiRelay - The easy way to Switch Relays using the GPIO Pins on a Raspbery Pi (Control anything from 1 to 100 Relays connected to up to 5 RaspberryPi's)
PiRelay is the original and best app for use with Raspberry Pi's running the PiRelay software to Switch or Pulse the GPIO pins on up to 5 Raspberry Pi's with Switch/Pulse control of up to 100 Relays/GPIO pins.
This app can be used to control virtually anything that uses an electronic switch to operate.
For example: Switch on/off Lights, open/close Electronic Garage Doors, open/close Gates, Unlock Doors, Control Heating, Cooling etc.. Anything you can think of that you might want to control, if you can wire it up, PiRelay can control it.
**\\ Share a YouTube Video of your Project //** - Use keyword: PiRelayApp to share your creation with the PiRelay community.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must follow the instructions to install PiRelay onto your Raspberry Pi before this app will work.
Ask questions in the PiRelay thread on the Raspberry Pi forum: http://bit.ly/RPiForumPiRelay
Features of PiRelay
- Control up to 100 Relays
- Use up to 5 Raspberry Pi's
- Swipe down to refresh relay status
- Ability to send a pulse signal (i.e. Switch relay on then immediately off)
- Ability to assign Icons to relays
- Alternative On/Off Icons
- Refresh relay status
- Screen rotation
- Pi Header Diagrams for Rev1 (P1) & Rev2 (J8) boards
- Ability to change the Title Bar Name
- Ability to set the Wiring Pi Pin # used by each relay
- Free App (Ad Supported) with optional "In App Purchase" to remove ads
Tags: pirelay , pro raspberry pi , switching relays with & raspberry pi