by: Mark McDonald AU • 257
If you use www.pvoutput.org then this app is for you!
See the Getting Started guide at http://pvoutputapp.mcdonalds.id.au/
General features include:
- Pull out the navigation draw from the left.
- Search for and Add any System or Team from pvoutput.org.
- Build your own dashboard with your favourite graphs. Click on the dashboard graphs to jump to the system page.
- Intraday, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly system pages.
- Swipe left/right to move between Intradays, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly graphs.
- Swipe up/down to move between Generation, Consumption, Import/Export kWH, Import/Export Monetary and Extended Data.
- Use menu on the system page to Add to Dashboard, View/Edit System Details, Edit TOU Tariffs, manually add outputs, refresh all data or delete the system from the app.
- Portrait shows graph and data grid. Click on data heading to hide the graph to view data list in full screen. Click heading line again to restore the graph.
- Rotate to landscape to see full screen graph.
- Drill using a list click or long press.
System Pages Drill Mode:
- Indicated by drill period in round brackets in page heading.
- When in drill mode, swipe left/right to move period. eg: move from month to month, year to year etc.
- Use the back button to exit Drill Mode.
- Access Drill Mode via list click or long press.
Home Screen Widgets:
- Keep informed by nice homescreen widgets.
- A basic 1x1 text widget for free.
- In-app subscription (7 day free trial) for additional Text, Graph and Progress Bar home screen widget options.
- Place a 2x1, resize and then adjust the width/height via the widget configuration screen.
- Click on the system name to re-enter the widget configuration screen.
- Click on the widget to enter the app.
- Be mesmerised by the animated dots that represent electricity flowing between the grid (import or export) your solar panel generation and your household comsumption.
- In-app subscription (7 day free trial).
- Great for an in-home display to help your family visualise their real-time power consumption and reduce those bills. Cook some toast and watch those dots fly!
- Currently supports Efergy (Energyhive), VeraLite and SolarEdge. Planning Fronius.
Access to pvoutput.org data is governed by the pvoutput.org API limits and restrictions. Making a donation to pvoutput.org will provide API bonus features that this Android app takes advantage of but it is not mandatory for basic app functions. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations for further detail. Of particular interest are the following:
- Higher rate limits.
- The ability to retrieve detail and generation data for any system.
Want to go Ad Free?
You have two options:
1. Be an active supporter of pvoutput.org by making a donation AND join the 'McDonalds Android App' team on pvoutput.org
2. Ad Free in-app subscription (7 day free trial)
Show your support and join the PVOutput Android App Team. Join/Leave the Team directly from the app in the System Edit page or see http://pvoutput.org/ladder.jsp?tid=350
Don't hesitate to drop me an email (email@example.com) with any problems or suggestions.
Use this link to join the Beta Test Group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/pv-output-android-app-beta-test-group
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously collect usage stats. You may opt out via an in-app preference. I hope you don't ... the stats keep me motivated ;)
Tags: pvoutput , pv output , pvoutput system key , pv output images , pv output widget , how to load data in pvoutput , logo , pvoutput widget , pvoutput system key