Quick Mute Widget With Timer
by: ppillaii • 9
A tiny android "WIDGET" to set your phone in silent and/or vibrate mode for a specified period of time
This tool can be useful when you are in a meeting or in a cinema hall.
This widget can also send a SMS reply to the caller when the phone is in silent mode.
1. Once downloaded, you create a home screen icon by clicking on the quick mute widget from app widgets
2. Clicking on the widget will show the configuration screen
3. Move the slider to the specified time you want the phone silent for
(Max 12 hrs with an interval of 30mins)
4. Select vibrate to set the phone to vibrate as an option
5. Select Send SMS reply and enter a text message if you want to send an auto reply to the caller
6. Click mute to make phone silent for the period specified
you can un-mute the phone any time by clicking on the widget
Once the specified time has elapsed, the phone will change back to the NORMAL mode.
(even if you are already in vibrate or silent mode)
PS: Make sure you have SMS text allowances if you set auto SMSreply