Remote Flie Explorer
by: BestMbApp • 92
- Did you have a files on the phone, how to copy photos to a PC computer troubles?
- You replace a new phone and want the original photos on the SD card copying the new phone, but do not know how to start?
- Want music collection on your PC to the phone, but do not want to open the USB storage, how do?
- Two phones, file sharing, in addition to Bluetooth, there are other ways you?
From now on, let remote file management to help you! As long as there is WIFI network to help you solve the trouble.
====== How to use =====
- Check that your phone is connected to a WIFI network
- Start the "Remote File Management" app
- Start Service
- In the "My Computer" in the address bar enter the address of tips, such as: ftp://192.168.1.2:2121, (here only for example, the actual address of the content may be prompted by app)
- Start your tour of the remote file management
Note: You need interconnected devices (mobile phones, PC) are required to connect a WIFI network under the same