Russian phonetic keyboard
by: FINIK LABS LLC • 29
On-screen keyboard with russian phonetic layout (see screenshots for details).
- Russian dictionary for suggestion bar and auto-correction.
- Go to Settings-> Language & Keyboard
- Enable "Russian phonetic keyboard"
- Enter Russian phonetic keyboard settings -> Input languages
- Enable the languages you want (I guess Russian would be one of them)
- Exit settings
- Press and hold in any text field until menu appears
- Chose "Input Method"
- Chose "Russian phonetic keyboard"
Tags: russian phonetic keyboard , phonetic keyboard , install fonetic russian keyboards , russian phonetic keyboard layout , russian phonetic , русская клавиатура с английской Раскладкой , tic keyboard , Фонетическая клавиатура , фонетическая клавиатура finik labs llc
by Anna Sevdianishvili
Aug 19, 2016 | "Awesome"
It is exactly that works for me. But now I switched my phone and cannot reload the keyboard. Please help.
by Craig Lindblad
Jul 09, 2016 | "Poor"
Russian was not in the language list on my Galaxy Tab 3.
by Aram Kotzinian
Jun 12, 2016 | "Poor"
Works only as default keyboard and there is NO English among input languages