Satellite Director NG
by: Zekitez • 175
Before buying this app: have you tried the free version ?
If you cannot install the free version your phone does not have a compass, which is required for the director or pointing function in this app. Check "Satellite Locator" which uses GPS locations to find a satellite.
This app is simular to the free Satellite Director but has
additional features, some may require the use of internet:
- enter street and city to get your location coordinates
- your location coordinates via network and/or GPS
- find the exact location with the help Google Maps
- see in satellite view above your location where to point the dish
- create your own satellite sat-lists with only those satellites in it that you want using the build-in satellite list
- reduce and sort the satellite list without restarting the app
- on-line help pages
- 'simple' mode without balancing the phone
- export/import the satellite lists to SD card (backup)
- overrule the build-in satellite list with your own list
- up to 6 satellites simultaniously displayed
- display for your location and all satellites the values for: azimuth, elevation and skew
- the current location via the network
- update the satellite list from a website (sats.csv, Enigma satellites.xml, SatelliteCalculation) or a local file.
- instead of finding a satellite find an antenna by gps location or address.
Warning: metal covers/cases or covers/cases with metal/magnetic closure will influence/disrupt the compass of your phone or tablet. Do not use these covers !!
Finding a TV satellite, in azimuth, can be pretty difficult. Before you can find it with a compass you have to do some
calculations using GPS location, magnetic variation, compass azimuth and satellite azimuth.
Satellite Director replaces all of that.
Just enable the GPS in your phone or enter your GPS location or use the map to find your location,
select the desired TV satellite and point your phone to the sky to target (find) the TV satellite.
Balance your phone. You have found the satellite when the white ball is in the white circle
and the cyan ball is in the cyan circle. Align the offset arm, in azimuth, of the satellite dish to the cyan arrow on
the phones display and the satellite dish is aligned in azimuth with the satellite.
Selectable audio tone, camera preview, continuous mode (no pause), color pickers or a user defined satellite position may make it easier for you to find the desired TV satellite.
There are 2 satellite lists: an extended list with 400+ satellites and a compact list with 220+ satellites or use your own list (mailed to the phone or downloaded, see Youtube how easy it is to use.).
New phones with Android 4: remember that the "Settings" screen has options to correct the compass readings, if needed.
Tags: satellite director , satellite director ng , satellite director 1.25 , satellite director gratis , dowload director satelite , satelite director , como usar satellite director , director satellite , satelit director
by Laxman Solanki
Mar 19, 2017 | "Good"
While using this app my phone hanging
by Ostrokakis S
Sep 27, 2016 | "Great"
add the new Sat at 52E which is launched for Turkmenistan recently