by: CUUBAS • 74
This particular scientific calculator was made to be as similar as possible to the commonly known one.
* Simple and yet intuitive user interface ( well known layout )
* Supports mathematical expressions
* History with unlimited entries
* Editable history entries and current expression field with default keyboard ( for now)
* Ability to restore state from history, not just see values
* Persistent state
* Memory management ( MC,MR,MS,M-,M+ )
* Very accurate numbers, 18 digits after the dot!
* Portrait mode provides basic functionality, with history list in top.
* Landscape mode provides additional scientific functions.
* +, -, *, /, %, mod, power, yroot
* square root, cube root
* square, cube
* sin, cos, tan
* asin, acos, atan
* sinh, cosh, tanh
* log, ln, e^x
* factorial calculation (up to 170)
* conversion number to int, fraction, exponent
* convert decimal to dms(degrees, minutes, seconds) and back
* enter number in exponent format
* invert number
Feedback or feature requests are always welcome!