by: haxor industry • 124K
As you change your location lot of times throughout the day, you don't always need your screen brightness at 100%. When you're soft-light places, you can reduce the brightness in order to save battery and protect your eyes. You can do it manually from the default settings to your Android, but it's a bit annoying doing it all the time.
Thanks to screen filter (and its widgets to toggle on/off) you can do it just with one tap. You can create as many widgets as you need and set the percentage of brightness that you need. This way, you can set preset brightness levels, that means: a given brightness for when you're at office, at home, in the streets (by day or by night).
What's more it has some extra features: it allows you to disable soft-key backlight (doesn't work on all phones though), and tasker/locale plug-in to set the level based on time/place/ etc.
If you're getting mad about battery-life, there's no thing better than manage which leaks battery most: screen brightness. Haxor industry has developed in this sense a light app, easy to understand and 100% efficient to solve that issue. Must-have
Tags: screenfilter , screen filter , screen filter battery , screen filter haxor industry apk , softkey backlight , screen filter 4.2 , screen filter app low brightness , htc amaze backlight , screen filter saves battery
by Manu , Appszoom
Aug 12, 2011
Applies a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don't hurt. Far more powerful than Android's built-in brightness setting. Great for low-light gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. It even saves battery life for AMOLED displays!
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.