Screenshot Ultimate Pro
by: Ice Cold Apps • 623
The Screenshot Ultimate helps you take screenshots from your mobile device, no matter if you need it for reference later or want to email it to a friend right now. With 16 different capture methods and no need to ROOT your phone, it works on just about every mobile device. You can also edit, draw, switch colors and more through this app, as well as save and share the images you capture.
With 16 different capture methods, if this doesn't allow a screenshot, no other app will either. You can edit and share with easy.
Not all trigger options will work on all phones.
Tags: screenshot ultimate pro , screenshot , screenshot ulltimate pro descarga gratis , screenshot ultimate
Feb 26, 2015
Now you can take a snapshot easily on your Android device (no root required: read the faq how). Take screenshots on your tablet, phone or other Android device without ads!
Share, draw, add text to a screenshot or even send/edit multiple screenshots!
Most complete screenshot app!
Why is Screenshot Ultimate Pro the perfect screen capture app? Well, it has the most features and supports over 16 different capture methods. If this app can’t take a screenshot no other screenshot app will!
We support rooted and non-rooted devices; however, if you have a non-rooted phone you might have to run a small app on your computer to enable screen shooting functionality. Read the FAQ for more information.
If you can’t get the app to work please email us and don’t post it in the reviews since we can’t respond to reviews. Thanks.
- Overlay icon which is visible on top of all screens
- Service icon click
- Power (dis)connect
- Folder listener
- Camera hardware button
- Long click search hardware button
- Custom shortcut
- Widget button
- Button inside the app
- Intent (Tasker / Locale support)
For every trigger separately you can set: do after, vibrate, sound, toast, timeout, countdown and more!
- No ads!
- Edit taken screenshot: draw, add text, crop, add information (android version, wifi ip, date/time, etc), rotate, mirror, switch colors, overlay an image, use your own editor, effects (sepia, grayscale, etc)
- Share taken screenshot: apps (Email, Picasa, Memo, etc), or upload to Imgur, Glowfoto, ImageShack, POST to server, TwitPic, Tumblr
- View all taken screenshots and select multiple for sending, create zip, edit and more!
- Automatically apply "Screenshot Adjustments" to every taken screenshot
- Multiple capture methods (over 16) with an auto detect option so you can select the best option
- Set default save folder and filename and image format (PNG or JPEG)
- Tablet support!
- Set optional custom shutter sound
What can I do with the “Folder listener” trigger?
If your device has built-in screenshot capability you can set the app to listen for changes to a folder. As soon as an image is created in that folder Screenshot Ultimate Pro will also trigger (for editing, saving to your own folder, etc). You could also use another screenshot app, like Screenshot UX, Screenshot Free, Screenshot Easy, Screenshot and Draw, Screenshot ER, Screenshot HD or Screenshot It, and use Screenshot Ultimate Pro to handle the editing and saving.
No “Capture Method” is available for my device!
This is normal if your device isn't rooted. It's the way how the Android security model works; it just doesn't allow taking a screenshot on some devices. However, you can enable screenshot functionality on your device by enabling it through a computer. To see how you can do this go to “Screenshot Ultimate Pro” > “Settings” > “Capture methods” > “No capture method help”. You can email the manual to yourself so you can complete it on your computer (Windows, Linux or Mac OSX).
Contact us by email and we’ll try to help you. Just remember, if you post it in the review we can’t respond and help you, so please contact us by email.
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
What are the permissions for?
- INTERNET: the uploading to Imgur
- RECORD_AUDIO: for the audio trigger (blow in the microphone to take a screenshot)
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for the overlay icon (click it to take a screenshot)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: optionally auto start the app on boot
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: save the screenshots
- VIBRATE: alert when a screenshot was taken
- WAKE_LOCK: optionally set your device to stay awake when the screenshot app is running
- CHECK_LICENSE: check whether you bought the app