Rooting will be required depending on model. Test your phone or check out developer's description. This is the pro version of Screenshot UX with no restrictions.
Some devices doesn't bring a built-in screenshot app or button. Other needs a combination of buttons (like Galaxy S). However, all of this isn't as intuitive as we would like or, at least, we cannot set it our way. Well, thanks to Screenshot UX you already can.
Screenshot UX brings three ways to take snapshot: by shaking your device, by placing a topmost camera button on your homescreen (that won't be hidden even when launching apps) or by tapping your statusbar. Besides the method, you can control lots of features: for example, set button size, where to place the button, set auto close timeout, screenshot delay, action after screenshot (like edit, view image, share image or none, which actually is just to save it), set image format (JPG or PNG), rotation fix, resize screenshot or save set folder.
What's more, if you choose edit after screenshot, you'll be able to draw, undo, redo, crop the image. Of course, you can share it using any of the sharing resources intalled on your mobile device: Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, e-mail... whatever.
Screenshot UX simplifies taking snapshots while allows you to set step by step the whole process. Highly recommendable.
Tags: screenshot ux , screenshot ux apk , screenshot ux full apk , screenshot ux 1.3.7 apk , screenshot ux 1.6.7 apk , screenshot ux full , screenshot ux 1.6.6 apk , screenshot ux full version , screenshot ux 1.6.6
by Manu , Appszoom
Apr 19, 2012
Screenshot app for Android device(Phone/Tablet).
May require a rooted phone.
Phone list that follows does not require the roots.
- Gallaxy series (S,S2,...)
- HTC phones (Sensation, ...)
- Motorola (Atrix, ...).
- LG Optimus series (G2X, ...)
- Analyzing possible capture method.
- Intuitive Topmost button to screen shot.
- Shake to screen shot.
- Status bar to screen shot.
- Intuitive Countdown feedback UI before screenshot.
- Edit(Crop, Draw/Undo/Redo, ...).
- Share menu integration for Email, MMS, ...
- Choose custom save folder
- Fast start shortcut (Long tab empty home screen > Shortcuts > Select ScreenshotUX icon).
* Rooting may be needed depending model.
BEFORE PURCHASING THIS,
You can test with "Screenshot UX Trial" version.
* IF YOUR DEVICE NEEDS ROOT and NOT ROOTED(and not support preloaded capture method),
You have to initalize screenshot service with your desktop.
(There is no other way due to Android security model).
Simply, Attach your phone to your desktop, and execute desktop app(You can download Liveov website, http://goo.gl/oV7vB).
More detail instruction guide is embedded this app.
* To use topmost camera button on ICS/JB, You have to root.
Google have decided not to export a screenshot service(feature).
May Be due to DRM or privacy issue.
If you root the phone after install ShotUX, Click "Update capture method"
* Please email with issues!
We cannot help you if you only post a review.
- CHECK_LICENSE, READ_PHONE_STATE: for Google License Verification Library.
- INTERNET: for connect to localhost screenshot server for rooted phone.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for topmost camera button.
- VIBRATE: for vibrate feedback.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the screenshot image.
- GET_TASKS: for detect foreground Develoment setting activity for non rooted&non preloaded capture method.
Tags: screenshot screen capture snapshot no root rooting