by: Mohammad Adib • 6.4K
Are you missing desktop sidebar to access your apps in mobile devices? You've landed in the right place. Sidebar appears only when you swipe in from the edge of the screen. You can pin both apps and toggles to the sidebar (in the Pro version also running apps and running indicators). Now you can put in the same place those actions you perform the most in your device, no matter if it's a mix of toggles and apps.
Sidebar is highly customizable: from settings you can set the thickness and animation speed of the bar, sensitivity and position. Obviously, Pro version unlocks some customization such as animations, color and opacity.
Sidebar is lightweight, non-intrusive and highly customizable. An intuitive way to access your favorite apps.
Tags: sidebar lite , sidebar lite 2.3 , sidebar en html professionnel , swapps or sidebar , baixar sidebar lite gratis , sidebar lite скачать для андроид , sidebar list , sidebar lite gratis , sidebar lite xda
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Oct 28, 2013
Sidebar Lite - A brilliant new way to multitask on Android
"Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV
"The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
- Pin apps & toggles to the Sidebar (Limited to 8 total)
- Live running apps and running indicators (Pro)
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them) (Pro)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions (Pro)
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible (Pro)
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality - elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
- Unlimited items!
- Right side swipe!
- Live Running apps!
- Live Running indicators!
- Task Management!
- Lock items!
- Custom icons!
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Choose color scheme!
- Disable notification! (Hidden by default on rooted devices)
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
- Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
- Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
- Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority's Top 7 Apps of the week
- Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
- Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
- Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions