Silent Mode Bypass
by: Dario Solera • 40
Silent Mode Bypass automatically disables Silent/Vibration mode when receiving calls and texts from selected contacts.
Samsung users: Samsung devices have known incompatibilities with this app. Your results may vary.
Problems? Drop me a line at email@example.com
Mostly useful at night if you know you can receive important or emergency calls and texts from certain contacts, but want to keep everything else silenced.
HOW IT WORKS
• Start the app, and add one or more contacts to the Bypass list
• When your phone is in Silent or Vibration mode and you receive a call/SMS from one of the selected contacts, the app restores normal ringtone settings
• Enable and disable the Bypass at will
• Tap on a selected contact to remove it
• Minimal impact on battery life
• No ads
• This app only works for phone calls and SMS messages; any other kind of notification or sound is not affected
• SMS support is EXPERIMENTAL
• When the app restores normal ringtone settings, you have to put the phone back to Silent/Vibration manually
Tags: silent mode contact , how to override silent mode note 2 , to override silent mode