Smart Keyboard Trial
by: Dexilog, LLC • 65.2K
Smart Keyboard Trial gives you the access to aspects of the pro version, but adds an overlay of nagware. Overall it is a good keyboard app with only a few drawbacks. So if you're looking for a new keyboard option, this one may deserve a second look.
This is one keyboard app with a lot of options. Supports multi-touch functions. The pop up action of the keys when you press them is a nice touch. It also supports voice input, which is great for those who use talk-to-text functions on other apps.
Smart Keyboard Trial would be enhanced by allowing users to customize the color and layout of the keyboard. The emoji keyboard needs a better scrolling function. The spell checker didn't seem to work on one occasion.
Tags: smart keyboard trial , smart keyboard trial abc , smart keyboard trial скачать , how to use smart keyboard trial , smart keyboard trial will not activate , como instalar smart keyboard , smart keyboard trail , smartkeyboard trial , smart keyboard pro trial
Oct 01, 2015
This is the trial version of Smart Keyboard Pro.
Improve your typing experience on Android with Smart Keyboard, a lightweight yet powerful international keyboard.
You will feel at home immediately thanks to dozens of customization options: skin, layout, sound, prediction, smileys, calibration... everything can be personalized to fit your needs!
Among the top features of Smart Keyboard, you will find:
- T9 and compact layouts for most languages
- Builtin and downloadable themes (Open Skins)
- Custom text shortcuts (AutoText)
- Voice input
- Easy switching between languages
- Prediction with physical keyboard
- Emoji keyboard (see instructions here: goo.gl/VqT5qv)
- Self-learning smart dictionary
- Quick actions with gestures
A few hints:
- Long press "123" key to enter keyboard settings
- Long press "enter" key to display smileys (you can customize them in the settings)
- Long press a word in the suggestion bar to add it to the user dictionary
To subscribe to beta versions, visit https://goo.gl/lq4n2r
Samsung users: make sure to disable the Optimizer for this app to avoid unexpected issues.
Important: Smart Keyboard Pro is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this trial if you install the Pro version.
You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in trial settings, and then "Restore from Trial" in Pro settings.
Smart Keyboard contains layouts for the following languages (check Google Play for available dictionaries):