Smart Lock (App/Photo/Movie)
by: ukzzang • 1.2K
In today’s mobile world, keeping your apps, images, and videos safe from prying eyes is important. Smart Lock Free looks to provide mobile users with an added layer of security by locking down only what you choose to protect with a password. This app can even lock your screen’s auto-rotate feature in certain apps once you’ve locked it down. You can also set which apps to use without having to worry about your device turning off with the Staying Awake feature.
Smart Lock Free is absolutely free to download, and won’t take up much space on your device. This app also offers supports older mobile operating systems.
If you forget the password, Smart Lock Free doesn’t offer a way to retrieve it, meaning you might be out of luck when trying to look at or open locked apps and files. This app may not ask for a password when opening certain apps or viewing certain files.
Tags: smart lock app/media , smart lock , smartlock helper , smart app lock , smart locker , smart lock app/media 3.6.1 , smart app protector , smart lock 3.1.0 , smart lock app/media apk
Nov 13, 2015
Smart Lock provides your privacy in mobile phone from others.
You can meet here the most essential App which hides Apps/Pictures/Media Files by managing password.
Do you mind somebody executing Apps or taking a look to pictures and media files on your mobile phone?
Smart Lock provides you lots of features such as locking App, staying awake and locking auto screen-rotate.
No one can see locked Pictures/Media Files!!!
Suppoert for android 5.0 (Lollipop)
[ Main Features ]
- Locking App
- Staying awake (Executing locked App)
- Locking auto screen-rotate (Executing locked App)
- Locking each Picture/Media File
- Locking USB Storage
- Change notification of mobile phone number
[ Tip ]
- App Hide : If is "Is not installed application" or is not running in the launcher, because is checked "App Hide Mode" at set up. Please use widget(2x1) or dial "#000" in your telephone and press call.
- Fake Mode : Will show fake crash error message in app lock view. (Change to auth view when long touch the error message)