by: Sameer Bhanot • 15
SmartCover Lock app is designed to turn off the screen as soon as user closes the Smart Cover. However, it can also work for devices that do not have a flip style cover. It turns off the screen if the device is kept into a sleeve style cover or even a pocket!! You just need a proximity sensor on your device.
* Turns off Screen when cover is closed.
* Turns on Screen when cover is opened.
* No need to re-load app when phone restarts. It reads your preference, and works accordingly.
* Works with any phone, any tablet, and any cover. It just checks the proximity value.
* Set your preferred Screen Off Delay.
* Option to ignore screen lock in landscape mode. Some users feel their fingers are prone to invoke proximity sensor in that mode.
Tags: smartcover lock , smart cover gratis , smart covrr lock , smart cover lock , smartcover , cover lock
by Larry Funken
Mar 10, 2013 | "OK"
Turns off Ok, but turns on without opening the case. Running on Galaxy Note 2.
by Kevin Brower
Feb 10, 2013 | "Great"
Would like ability for screen to unlock to lockscreen so we can use lockscreen widgets... Nexus 4