Swipeup Utility - Pro
by: Adrian Campos • 133
Swipeup Utility Pro is here!
Think of this as an 'add on pack' for Swipeup Utility- It'll get you some fancy new Special Actions:
• Last App- Quickly switch to the last app in recents. Last App is great for copying/pasting text from one app to another or quickly returning to your last app without closing the current one.
• Screen Off- Turns your screen off when you swipe!
• Flashlight- Sure sure, there's PLENTY of flashlight apps out on the Play Store already, why make another? Because this one is better. No matter what app is hogging your precious screen space, you can swipe up and BAM that scary darkness is annihilated
• Notifications and Quick Toggles - Easily bring down your notifications shade or quick toggles without reaching your finger across that huge display.
• Toggle Wifi and Bluetooth - Quickly toggle Wifi and Bluetooth!
• More?? Shoot me an email and I'll do my best to add your Special Feature :)
On top of those extra Special Actions, you're contributing to Swipeup Utility! Any money earned goes directly back into the project, which can only lead to one thing- improvement. And improvement is good. Always.
Note on uninstalling: You may need to disable device admin access before uninstalling Swipeup Utility Pro. To do this, head to Settings > Security -> Device Admin Apps and uncheck Swipeup Utility Pro.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Device admin (BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN) - Allows Swipeup Utility Pro to lock the device for the "Screen Off" action.
Retrieve running apps (get_tasks) - Last App looks at the running app before the one that you're on.
Get usage statistics (package_usage_stats) - Last App's Lollipop implementation.
Take pictures and videos (camera) - Needed to control the camera's led. I don't use it for anything other than turning the led on and off. I promise.
Google Play billing service (billing) - You're able to make an in-app purchase to contribute more :)
View Wi-Fi connections (access_wifi_state) - Allows the app to look at the current state so that it can toggle the other way.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-FI (change_wifi_state) - For toggling the wifi radio.
Access Bluetooth settings (bluetooth) - Similar to wifi, allows it to check Bluetooth's current state.
Pair with Bluetooth devices (bluetooth_admin) - Enabling and disabling Bluetooth.
Expand/collapse status bar (expand_status_bar) - Pretty self-explanatory, for bringing down the notifications and quick toggles.
Due to Android tightening down its apis, Last App and Quick Toggles no longer work in Android Lollipop (5.0) or above. I'm in the final stages for a fix, so keep your eyes peeled. :)
Note: This app does not do anything on its own. You need Swipeup Utility (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AdrianCampos.swipeuputility) for the functionality. This only grants Swipeup Utility access to those super special device functions like playing with your screen and camera led.
Another note: You'll need to be running Swipeup Utility version 1.7 or greater for this to work. You should get an automatic update within a day or so of its release.