by: TapaSoft • 5
Tapa Kiosk is a full screen browser.
Web browser in kiosk mode on a local device and remote control of other kiosks.
- Displaying a web site or local page.
- Locking hardware buttons: Home, Back, Menu, Power, Volume Up, Volume Down, Camera (need Root and Superuser).
- Hide bottom system bar.
- Locking software keyboard.
- Forced screen orientation (portrait, portrait reverse, landscape, landscape reverse, auto).
- Setting User-agent (mobile, desktop, auto).
- Play video and plugins.
- Control zoom.
- Program auto startup after device reboot.
- Site automatic start after start the program.
- Edit remote device settings.
- Get the status of a remote kiosk: time last loaded URL, state of the Internet, a screenshot and screen state, the list of active applications.
- Remotely start and stop web page.
- Remotely lock and unlock device.
- Remotely quit the application and reboot device (requires root and Superuser).
Exit from kiosk mode is allowed only after taps on the screen in specific sequence (pattern).
The screen is divided into nine sections (three rows, three columns):
1 - left-top, 2 - center-top, 3 - right-top,
4 - left-center, 5 - center-center, 6 - right center,
7 - left-bottom, 8 - center-bottom, 9 - right-bottom.
So if a pattern is set as 555, then you have to three fast tap on the screen center.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.