TechproSS HD Tablet Plus
by: Ultra Web Marketing • 2
**Please note that this Paid version is designed for use on Android Tablets which have larger screens than most Android smart phones.
Techpro Android PAD Surveillance Software TechproSS HD Plus, which support Video Playback, Task wheel, Finger Gesture, Windows Slide and so on. This version is for android pad with 3.0 or higher OS version.
If you want to use the "Push Alarm" function,make sure of the above points:
1. Only special device support "Push Alarm" function.
2. Make sure you device can access internet.
Control & View your Techpro Security Products DVR, NVR and IP cameras remotely using your Android device.
This paid version includes all the features of the free version including:
- View live video on multiple cameras, DVRs, NVRs, and IP cameras at the same time.
- Control your PTZ cameras from your Android device.
- Listen to live audio and perform 2 way conversations (if the DVR is connected to a powered speaker)
- Create favorite groups of cameras which can be from multiple devices at once.
- Take snap shots of video and save on your device.
- There is a built in Manual.
***Plus this paid application has the following additional features:
- Search and playback recorded video
- Configure settings of individual channels
- Alarm push notification
This application will only work with our DVRs, NVRs and IP cameras. Please do not attempt to use this application with another brand unit because it will not work. You should contact the seller of your DVR to find out what application is compatible.
Also note that if you get the error that says "device not supported" then this likely means that your DVR or NVR requires a firmware update to the most recent version. We can assist you with the update, please contact us. This new application takes advantage of new features found in the most recent firmwares.
Tags: techpross lite for windows , techpross for windows software , gdmss plus , techpross hd plus application alarm push
by Ricardo Casanova
Jan 16, 2015 | "OK"
The phone is better because I can choose all cameras instead of one by one. Also this app only let's you see 16 at a time and I have 32 cameras
by John Graham
Dec 25, 2013 | "OK"
Video playback is supposed to be supported in both WiFi and 4G on my New Android LG G2. I can view live video with the TECHPROSS HD PLUS camera app in the 4G mode, but get the error message "LOG IN FAILED" When attempting to view recorded video from an ALARM MESSAGE, which is the reason for the low score. And yes I have WiFi turned off when I'm in 4G mode. I've spent a month trying to get this to