by: Telstra Corporation Ltd. • 95
T-Cloud is an easy way to back up, access and share files, home videos, photos and music across a number of your computers and mobile devices. Your data is not stored overseas — T-Cloud hosts your data on Australian servers, and it’s protected by Australian privacy and security laws.
Think of T-Cloud as an extra hard-drive you can use anywhere you have internet access. Best of all, you’ll have peace of mind: if something should happen to any of your devices, your files will be safe, stored securely for download when you need them.
- Australian cloud storage
- Manage your media files on the go or at home, including photos, audio, video and documents
- T-Cloud apps for PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet, and your web browser
- Back up, sync, view, play, upload and download files
- Share large files and large numbers of files (ideal when too big to email)
- Get up to 3GB storage for free. If you need more storage, there’s a range of options available.
Create your T-Cloud account by going to telstra.com/tcloud
Note: Your mobile carrier or internet provider may charge you for uploading to, and accessing T-Cloud
Keywords: Telstra, T-Cloud, TCloud, T Cloud, Telstra T-Cloud, Australian, Cloud, Bigpond, Storage, Backup
Tags: how to screenshot on a telstra thub , can you screenshoton an telstra t-hub 2