Telugu for AnySoftKeyBoard
by: Just Indic • 418
Try new independent keyboard Just Telugu
Install only if you can read “తెలుగు మాట తీపు”.
If you see BOXES, you PHONE itself does NOT support Telugu.
Telugu Language pack for AnySoftKeyboard.
You can type Telugu with ease.
1. Install AnySoftkeyboard from the play store.
2. Install this Telugu Language Pack
3. Goto Settings -> Language and Keyboards
4. Enable Anysoftkeyboard
5. Goto AnySoftKeyboard -> Keyboards -> Enable Telugu layouts
6. Click on “Click for text testing”, Press hold on input box until you get a popup
7. Select “Input method” -> then AnySoftKeyboard
You can switch between languages by pressing “->ABC->” button on the Keyboard
Works only if
1. Telugu Font Installed
2. Device Complex Font Rendering. (Latest Indian firmwares supports)
3. AnySoftKeyboard to be Installed
Currently It support two layouts.
1. Baraha/KaGapa Minimal Layout
2. Telugu Inscript Layout.
Report any issues or requests here or mail to email@example.com.
Tags: anysoftkeyboard , develop telugu keyboard , telugu foranysoftkeyboard , telugu keyboard library