The Virtual Whiteboard is one of the easiest drawing applications, created for the workplace, but can be used for leisure.
At the workplace, by using this app, you can create images or whiteboard notes quickly and easily to save to your mobile device. For example, you can take a picture of a whiteboard and edit it later, quickly and easily.
For leisure, you can take a funny picture of your friend and draw directly on it! You can even draw and play tic-tac-toe or hangman!
- 4 different marker colors: black, blue, red, green
- "Eraser" (It's actually just a white marker color)
- Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large marker sizes
- Button to wipe the entire board clean (With the exception of the background itself)
- A 'new' button, which lets you start your drawing all over
- The ability to load a background from your camera gallery, or to take a picture with your phone's camera to use directly as the background
- A save function which saves your picture to your phone's gallery (It takes some time for the picture to show up in the gallery though)
Created within MIT App Inventor
- Since the eraser is actually just a white marker color, it will just change the marker color to white, so unless the background is white, it won't suffice as an eraser.
- It takes a while for the gallery to find the image you save so you may have to wait a couple minutes before it shows up within the gallery. (sorry)
I'm only a freshman in HS so comment consistently & accordingly. Thank You and enjoy the app!
Tags: how to draw a muscular man on whiteboard , whiteboard examples , collaborative whiteboard , whiteboard example , whiteboard medical images , virtual whiteboard